Sometimes clients ask me for ghostwriting. I am not identified as the author of this work and can’t include it in my portfolio. Often this work comes to me through a third party, such as a copywriting agencies or a web design company. This kind of commission often produces my best work and it can be stimulating to write.
Examples of ghostwriting might be a series of weekly blogs for a wedding venue; a 110 page website for a hotel chain and copywriting that is outside my usual range (and sometimes my comfort zone) but nevertheless successful. Some of the projects I’ve written, which I’d describe as ghostwriting include:
- Medical instruction leaflets
- A six month contract, blogging for a wedding and events venue
- Fortnightly blogs for an asset finance company
- Website copy for a popular bar in Birmingham
- A series of blogs for a holiday company in Florida
- Digital copywriting for a bar/ restaurant in Kenya
- A complex website for a printer in Gloucestershire
- Website copy, brochures, leaflets and newsletters for a large carpet specialist
The one drawback is that I am unable to post examples of my ghostwriting here – simply because the client commissioned the work from an intermediary and not directly from me. I can, however, provide anonymised samples, if you’d like to explore the range of my writing. Just get in touch on 07715349663.