Why contact a professional writer or editor?
Everyone thinks they can write – and they can!
However, for high-quality, effective writing, it’s definitely a good investment to work with a professional. Here are ten indisputable reasons why you should contact a professional writer, ghostwriter or editor for your project:
- To achieve your dream of getting your book written, even if you don’t have time to do it yourself
- So that your story is professionally researched and carefully structured
- To have your book written in the style that best represents you – your authorial voice – when telling your story
- To ensure your fiction or non-fiction manuscript is proofread, ready for publication
- You’ll be calling on years of expertise and training in proofreading and copy-editing
- If you’re in business, you’ll achieve SEO-optimised website copy, that’s selling for you, 24 hours a day
- To ensure you will have regular contact with your editor/ghostwriter throughout the project
- If you choose to work with me, I’m based in Cheltenham but work with clients across the UK and internationally
- I am red-hot on deadlines, so you’ll keep to your schedule
- Last but not least, I’m easy to work with, as my testimonials show!
Why wait? Let’s have a chat!
You’re very welcome to get in touch. Let’s have a chat about how I might be able to help you, either by ghostwriting your novel or memoir, or providing marketing copy that sells your business. You might need me to proofread your manuscript prior to publication; perhaps you’d like me to plan and write some blogs to keep your website fresh or maybe your requirement is a regular copywriting commitment. To discuss any writing or editing needs, just contact me in whichever way suits you best.
Still not sure? I’m a successfully published author and ghostwriter of fiction and non-fiction books. Tap to preview the book In the Blink of an Eye, a memoir I have ghostwritten for a client, or to see my portfolio.
Contact me today to get your writing and editing sorted, allowing you to get back to what you do best!
How to contact me
Give me a call; send me an email me or a tweet, or use the contact form below.