Are you looking for professional writing or editorial services?
Hi, my name is Sue Kelso Ryan. As an experienced freelance copywriter, I can help you with all your writing projects, or provide proofreading and copy-editing services to improve your existing copy. This leaves you free to concentrate on the things you do best. If you haven’t worked with a professional writer or editor before, I will guide you through the process step by step. We’ll chat about what you need and I’ll help you decide what’s best for you and your business. Take a look at the services I offer, including:
- Ghostwriting your memoir or business book
- Proofreading or copy-editing your fiction or non-fiction manuscript
- SEO-optimised website copy
- Content creation
- Magazine articles
- CV checking or improvement.
Why choose me?
You can trust me with your project because:
- I’m an experienced writer, proofreader and editor
- I’ve co-authored and ghostwritten fiction and non-fiction books
- I’m fun to work with – my clients say so!
- I’m a member of the ProCopywriters’ Network and an Intermediate Member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders.
Ready to get started? Give me a call on 07715 349663 or drop me an email to see how we can work together.
NOW AVAILABLE: In the Blink of an Eye, with Mia Austin
I’m pleased to share the cover of my recent ghostwriting collaboration with Mia Austin, a book telling the story of the young woman’s new life with locked-in syndrome. Available on Amazon in paperback and e-book > CLICK TO ORDER.
Watch this preview of my book “Never Say Di” – Amazon & Blurb links to buy are on poster, above right.
Penny Moon Publishing presents 'Never Say Di':
Di Lofting's memoir, as told to Sue Kelso Ryan, is an inspiring story of adventure, courage and friendship. Available as a 205-page illustrated softcover book, from Blurb and as an e-book from Amazon.
At least £1 from every sale goes to Dorothy House, which has been supporting Di Lofting in her greatest challenge so far - the battle with cancer.
"I laughed and I cried: you’ve captured Di perfectly!"